Traditional dentures can often become loose, causing chewing and speaking problems. But with lock-in dentures from your Center for Exceptional Dentistry dentist, stability problems are not a concern. With a simple procedure, we can create dentures that “lock in” using a customized combination of holding caps and snap-on components.
Lock-in dentures consist of a miniature titanium implant post and a retaining fixture that is incorporated into the base of your denture. With this process, you enjoy the following benefits:
- The implant posts are surgically placed in your gums, acting as the roots of your teeth.
- The posts have a ball-shaped head that snaps firmly into the retaining fixture at the bottom of your customized denture.
- When seated into place, the denture rests gently on the gum tissue.
- Now you have a secure denture that allows the same feel and function of normal teeth, without the need for messy, irritating dental adhesive!
Don’t live with loose dentures another day! Call 405-789-7893 today to find out if you’re a candidate for lock-in dentures.
- Ball Attachment Dentures
- Denture Stabilization
- Dentures in a Day
- Facelift Dentures
- Fountain of Youth Dentures
- Immediate vs. Complete Dentures
- Implant Retained Dentures
- Implant-Supported Partial Dentures
- In-house Denture Lab
- Lock-In Dentures
- Mini Implants
- Partial Dentures
- Same Day Denture Relines
- Screw Retained Dentures
- Traditional vs. Premium Dentures