Implant Retained Dentures
Benefits of Implant Retained Dentures
- Improved Confidence. Implant retained dentures look and feel more like natural teeth.
- Stability During Eating. Thanks to multiple secure anchor points, implant retained dentures are less likely to shift in your mouth when you eat.
- Bone and Gum Preservation. By keeping the supportive structures of your mouth engaged, implant retained dentures help preserve your function and appearance.
- Improved Dental Hygiene. Implant retained dentures may be a more hygienic tooth-replacement solution for many patients.
- Improved Esthetics. Implant retained dentures are customized to fit the natural look of your face and smile.
- Nutritional Benefits. Implant retained dentures allow you to eat a more well-rounded diet.
Usually, two surgeries are needed. The first one places the implants in the jawbone under your gums. The second surgery exposes the tops of the implants. The second procedure comes three to six months after the first.
Contact Center for Exceptional Dentistry at 405-789-7893 to learn more about implant retained dentures.
- Ball Attachment Dentures
- Denture Stabilization
- Dentures in a Day
- Facelift Dentures
- Fountain of Youth Dentures
- Immediate vs. Complete Dentures
- Implant Retained Dentures
- Implant-Supported Partial Dentures
- In-house Denture Lab
- Lock-In Dentures
- Mini Implants
- Partial Dentures
- Same Day Denture Relines
- Screw Retained Dentures
- Traditional vs. Premium Dentures